Join us this Women's History Month for "Sisterly Support: Mental Health", a free virtual panel on mental health in the Black community, hosted by AmiraForHer.com! We're excited to bring together an amazing group of Black women mental health professionals to discuss important topics such as anxiety, depression, grief, and acculturation.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Our expert presenters include:
- Sa'uda Dunlap, LCSW - High Achieving Black Women
- La'Wanda Riddick, MHC - Anxiety + Depression
- Cleopatra Williams, LCSW - Black Acculturation
- Nneka Njideka, LCSW-R - Grief and Loss + Depression
- Shari Simon, LMSW - Black Women's Success in Academia
Our moderator, Amira Martin, LCSW-R, will guide the conversation and provide insights into how we can better prioritize our mental health and well-being. This event is a great opportunity for Black women to come together, learn from each other, and support one another. Register now at and mark your calendars for [date and time of the event]. We hope to see you there!